1. Find out the advantages of your child. For piano, even if only one of the hand played well, or the hand was well placed, praised him/her saying that this is really good! This hand is beautiful! Encouragement from you will give your child plenty of motivation, and let him stick to it for a long time~
2. Give her spiritual encouragement when she does play very well. Hug her and say wow in a very exaggerated tone, you play too well! Express your love for him in your body language, sometimes better than the language, so don't regret your praise~
3. Communicate with the teacher. Encourage and inspire your child with the power of a teacher or the power of others! Sometimes the child needs to be recognized, can call the child's good friends to cheer for him, and the encouragement from the teacher will make him more motivated~
4. Don't buy everything she wants right away, you can promise her, but it depends on how well the instrument is practiced this week, and then she does it very well. However, it should be noted that if the parents agree to give it, they must try their best to honor it. Otherwise, this method will not be useful next time, but it will hurt the young mind of the child.
5. Sometimes let her play the role of a little musician.
Parents may wish to play role-playing with their children, let him be a small performer, and you should be an audience. Wait for the child to finish giving applause and cheers! This kind of fun can bring confidence and satisfaction to the child and mobilize his interest in music~
6. Don't hold on to the mistakes, learn to relax and relax your children. Don't practice endlessly in the evening with her mistakes, and don't use the language "How are you so stupid?" This kills a child's interest. If the child is wrong, the parents can help to correct it slowly. Please give him more patience.
7. When your child really does not do well, be strict.
If child finds an excuse not to practice the piano, and does not take the instrument seriously. At this time, the parents will not be strict.
8. If she only want to practice for half hour, try encouraging more.Either encourage him, for example, to the child: You are playing very well, I really want to hear something like that. Or pull the other half of the family and let him or her appreciate it. This kind of feeling of being concerned and being appreciated, the child is willing to play for a little more time~
9. Don't compare her with other children
Every child has his own strengths and weaknesses. Don't compare other children with their own. If the children of other people’s are good, again, It’s not related to us. When you feel that the progress is slow, you can ask the teacher or the parents to help the child to develop a practice plan, help the child correct the mistakes, as long as the effort is deep, success will come.
Leave a Reply.
Century Music School