Calendar for Make-up/Rescheduling Availability (subject to change on a daily basis)
- To book/renew lessons, please visit (payment page) and place order minimum one day in advance with EMT or online to be scheduled with a teacher. Lessons are to be taken minimum on a weekly basis.
- Trial classes are limited to one time new students only, one person per instrument. Trial classes expire within two month with no booking activity.
- Make-ups are confined to private lessons, not group classes. Make-ups cannot be rescheduled again.
- There are no refunds for lessons, but may switch to a different class of equal duration.
- Paid lessons expire after half year with no attendance.
- Class time slots are on a first come first served basis when the tuition is received by the school, we strongly recommend to renew at least one week in advance to reserve your spot for the new term.
- Lesson fees do not include exam booking, using school room for exam (charged as one regular lesson), books, materials, or concerts.
- Our facility refrain the usage of food/drink, allergy causing substances, perfume, loud noises, and smoking.
- No class on Christmas Day Dec 25 and New Year Day Jan 1st, school in session on all statutory holidays, advance notices must be given to the school to postpone any class for holiday reasons, or it will be charged as regular lessons.
- Group class rate of 3-4 students 45min: $28/per student. Semi-private 2 students 45min: $32/per student