Benefits of Singing and why we should take a class at Century Music?
1. Singing can improve a person's ability to speak;
2. Singing can enhance the concentration of memory and thought;
3. Singing through the exploration of ideals helps to form the personality;
4. Singing can carry forward one's courage and patience;
5. Singing can relieve the pressure that causes constipation, and make the autonomic nerves that control the peristalsis of the large intestines active;
6.Singing can promote the new and stronger abdominal muscles.
7. It is enjoyable and fun as group or individual! Century Music School teacher is a Voice major from UBC and have extensive background and experience in teaching all kinds of styles such as Opera!
Book today 778 723 9999